Крипто Торговые советы, трейдинг, прогнозы по торговле криптой

Криптовалюты
testfile.jpg

$SKL/BTC broke out as well.

testfile.jpg

$SKL/BTC broke out of symmetrical triangle. Looking for a mid term upward move.

testfile.jpg

Realy Metaverse Whitelist for $50,000 is now OPEN!

REALY is the first and largest metaverse for street culture. It will include virtual concerts, museums, cities, houses and of course everyone will be able to create their own unique 3D character.

Backers: Everse Capital, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, Three Arrows Capital and SNZ

Details:
Allocation: $200
Slots: 250 winners

➡️To participate - Fill out this form and complete all tasks.

Winners will be chosen randomly, you will get an e-mail with instructions

? Registration deadline: 30 November

Realy Metaverse's social media:

Website | Twiitter | Telegram CHAT | Telegram ANN

testfile.jpg

Do not forget to join $5000 GIVEAWAY!

This will be ended tomorrow.

Make sure to check it out:

testfile.jpg

$WAG breaking out!

Make sure you have it.

Link to trade: Gate.io & Raydium

$WAG's contract: 5tN42n9vMi6ubp67Uy4NnmM5DMZYN8aS8GeB3bEDHr6E

testfile.jpg

? Pollinate Project #001 - Faraland ($FARA) ⚔️

Waggle Network has just announced that it will pollinate Faraland, the biggest NFT Role-playing Game on BSC!

As the Faraland team prepare for their game launch in Q4 of 2021, they will be conducting a Community Empowerment Round, rewarding their existing loyal fanbase with the opportunity to purchase $FARA at a discount while also expanding their userbase.

⏱ Whitelist starts on 23/11/2021 - 1 PM UTC
⚙️ Details: https://link.medium.com/olzQZnvOmlb

➡️ Waggle Research: FaraLand Waggle
➡️ Faraland page: Waggle Network
➡️ How Pollinate Works: https://link.medium.com/yythXacPclb

As mentioned Q4 is going to be an exciting time for $WAG community, we have many projects in the pipeline to bring you guys the best primary market experience.

? Upcoming news: Forage - Making your primary market investments liquid with NFT

Link: Medium

testfile.jpg

$SHILL massive ascending triangle breaking out. Can't stop bullish on it ?

testfile.jpg

?#ANOMUS IDO is around the corner!

#Anomus is a 100% decentralized news protocol providing fairly distributed news with every article being tamper-proof & minted as #NFTs on the #blockchain.

As a community-governed project, anyone can become a content creator and submit a post for token holders to consume.

Anomus is scheduled to be launched on the 26th of November 2021.

➡️Launchpad details:

? ScaleSwap
? Synapse Network
? Starter.xyz

➡️Whitelist is now OPEN!

Learn more: ANOMUS IDO Schedule

Anomus's social media:

Website | Twitter | Telegram ANN | Telegram CHAT

testfile.jpg

$ATD just break $2 - It will blow up soon ?

testfile.jpg

?FREE TO JOIN TODAY ONLY!?

The one and only approved and verified by Wall Street Bets channel on Telegram. Weekly 5x, 10x, 20x and even 100x crypto gems, you really don’t want to miss this??

? Wall Street Gems

#Disclaimer: #Sponsored #DYOR

testfile.jpg

? WingSwap will conduct its IDO on FantomStarter!

WingSwap is the first DeFi platform that provides both AMM and intergrated NFT Farming functionalities on Fantom.

It provides automated, blazing fast and all-round solutions for the DeFi industry (DEX, Pools, Staking, DAO Governance...)

IDO details:

?Symbol: $WIS
?Public sale price: $0.02
? Slots: 400
?Funding cap: $180,000

➡️Whitelist is now OPEN: Join Whitelist

⚙️IDO Guidelines

Wingswap's social media:

Website | Twitter | Telegram CHAT | Telegram ANN

testfile.jpg

Bitcoin futures basis finding support at 10% annualised — link

testfile.jpg

✨ ?250K SUBSCRIBERS ?✨

IT'S MASSIVE! In just over two year The Bull has become most popular online community for crypto enthusiasts, sharing insights, analysis, tips and passion in the Telegram.

Whether it be recommending setups, analysis, tips or finding an giveaway event and reading some of the fantastic The Bull's crypto stories, there really is something for everyone!

I am so lucky to have such heavenly supporters on Telegram. I’m declaring my heartfelt thanks to everybody available here. I never expected this, yet all of us got it going.

This is a huge milestone for me, and I'm beyond grateful to everyone. Thank you for this incredible journey. ??

?Telegram: The Bull
?Twitter: https://twitter.com/thebull_crypto

?Looking forward! ?

testfile.jpg

Digital asset investment products saw inflows totalling $154m last week, with the most recent price correction, where Bitcoin prices fell by 12% over the week, seemingly not impacting the positive investor sentiment — link

Назад
Сверху